Work for us
Why work with our clients ?
- No Zero hours contracts
- Employed not self-employed (unless specifically required)
- Working with just one client, no changing shifts / having to travel in your own time to clients
- Paid above industry standard
- Regular monthly pay with all of your PAYE & NI deducted at source so you never have to be concerned about unexpected bills
- Provided with your own private room – Live-in care only
Our aim is to introduce companions to our clients who are like minded, have similar interests and ‘needs’ matched to the companions capabilities.
For immediate consideration please contact us today or upload your C.V using the ‘choose’ file button.
Please note that without exception all of our companions will be required to conduct a face to face interview with us, provide evidence of current DBS/Enhanced DBS (or be prepared to complete one), evidence of relevant education such as First Aid etc.**
All companions must be eligible to work in the U.K and provide evidence of this**
**All of these will be required at interview stage, prior to be introduced to any potential client.